Resources
Resources
Resources
26 Unit Profitable Hotel / Convert Two Units to Timeshare
Posted by: Phillip Smith on 10/19/2016 1:52:50 AM
Funding Needed:
Above $1mil
Category:
Real Estate / Construction
Location :
Charlotte Amalie, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Viewed : 263 times
Favorited : 1 times
Share
Description:
This rare find in downtown Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas Virgin Islands has owners that are interested in moving back to the mainland. The asking price is 1.4 m and it grosses 300K year consistently and has a 50% profit margin. In order to make the project liquid I have seriously considered taking the two larger units and converting them to timeshare. I am interested in moving there and will manage the day-to-day operations and long term marketing. I would like a serious investor (no tire kickers) that will pay the asking price and finance 100% amortized at 20 years or a negotiable arrangement for 80% of gross profit. My salary would be the remaining 20%.
Respond
You must be a member to respond to this post. If you are a member , please login to respond.